KayCey Sensory Jumpsuits
ADAPTIVE CLOTHING FOR OLDER CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS – ZIP BACK JUMPSUITS
KayCey Sensory jumpsuits, a range of zip back jumpsuits which are perfect for those determined little escape artists. Not only is it a zip back but is has a double button lock system to make it that little bit more difficult for your child to undress – their nimble fingers won’t know how to get around those buttons!
The zip back jumpsuits are not only great as an undergarment but can also be worn on their own paired with shorts or a skirt. No one will ever think it’s an undergarment!
The range of colours available for boys and girls makes it easy to co-ordinate with any outfit.
ZIP BACK JUMPSUIT FEATURES:
- Secret double button lock secure system to prevent unnecessary undressing
- Tapered knee length leg to deter wandering hands getting to nappies
- Extra room in the bottom area to accommodate diapers
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for ages 3-16 years old in two colours – grey & grey/white stripe