ADAPTIVE CLOTHING FOR OLDER CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS – SHORT SLEEVE W/ TUBE ACCESS
Our Short Sleeve vests are not only an undergarment but also great on their own paired with shorts or a skirt. Parents love the short sleeve vests in warmer weather because of its flexibility. No one will ever think it’s an undergarment!
Does you child wear a nappy and/or are they tube fed and/or in a brace? The short sleeve with Tube Access is multifunctional. Not only does it provide a discreet cover over nappies but accessing the PEG/feeding tube …. whether it be for feeding or the administration of medication, access is so much easier with the tube access vest and is an effective way of managing those difficult situations.
The access is ideal for any PEG/G-tubes and sub-pubic catheters.
Is your child in a brace? Short sleeves are great for children who wear braces as the sleeves give extra protection from any rubbing minimising skin chaffing.
BODYSUIT/POPPER VEST FEATURES:
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Strategically placed ‘window’ to a PEG/feeding tube for the parent/carer to access and high enough for the child not to tamper with
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for ages 4-14 year olds in a variety of colours