ADAPTIVE CLOTHING FOR OLDER CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS – POLO SHIRT
These bodysuits are a perfect addition to any child’s wardrobe. It’s designed as a polo shirt and at the same time covers the nappy, which is brilliant for school, under a smart jacket or jumper. It’s great on its own in summer!
You can choose between white and blue for boys and girls making it easier to coordinate with any outfit. Any parent loves the flexibility of adding a polo vest to their child’s wardrobe.
We’ve added a new feature to the label so you can write your child’s name with a permanent/laundry marker. No more mixing up of your garments if your child is in a residential home.
Short sleeves are great for children who wear braces as the sleeves give extra protection from any rubbing minimising skin chaffing.
BODYSUIT/POPPER VEST FEATURES:
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Crotch does up back over front making it that little bit harder for your child to reach their nappy
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for ages 3-16 years old in a variety of colours