Our signature Bamboo-Cotton blend gives you the best of both worlds to give one of the most comfortable socks on the planet. A hand linked seamless toe combined with Bamboo to give you a softer and more luxurious experience. Moreover, bacteria doesn’t like to live and grow in bamboo fibre which makes our bamboo socks naturally antibacterial (which is what makes socks smell!). It also absorbs moisture from the skin, keeping your feet drier and help to keep foot odour at bay. Feet need to ‘breathe’ to stay healthy and the bamboo fabric allows feet to stay cool in the heat and stay comfortably warm on colder days. We also chose the vibrant colours so you can get noticed in the crowds! Who does boring? Not us
1 Pair Bamboo Cotton socks
Designed in UK.
Washing & Care:
We produce the highest quality of socks at cracking value. To take extra care of your socks, you can keep these few things in mind:
– Wash the socks turned inside out
– We recommend air-drying to extend the life of the sock, but you can tumble dry on low.
– Do not bleach
– Fold. don’t roll (rolling them into balls can distort their shape)
– Sock gnomes take great delight in stealing just one sock. Keep them safe as we do not put trackers in them if they get lost.
– Socks are not 100% seamless with adult sizes hand sewn seams. New school socks due out shortly which will be totally seamless
Please note, bamboo socks are more delicate and therefore some piling is normal. It is normal for bamboo socks to shrink a little after tumble drying, but air drying is preferable. Do not over dry.